About Tigo Rwanda
Tigo Rwanda is part of a global telecommunications company- Millicom with presence in Africa and Latin America. Launched in 2009, we are the second largest telecommunications company in Rwanda, offering GSM, 2G, 3G and 4G as well as mobile financial services under the Tigo brand. Are you up-to-date, exuberant, open-minded, passionate, commercially astute and committed to marketing efforts that deliver commercial results, then join our team today as the;
POSITION: Head of Marketing
REPORTS TO: CHIEF COMMERCIAL OFFICER
The Head of Marketing will be responsible and accountable for segment marketing, brand and marketing communication trade marketing and marketing effectiveness. Principal accountability and measurement of success will be on achieving set objectives on brand equity score, net promotor score and marketing contribution to product penetration, segment growth, overall revenue and transaction delivered.
- Translate annual business plan into annual marketing plan with clear and measurable marketing programmes across segments, products and brand building.
- Define, own and manage the annual marketing budget with strong emphasis on Return on Marketing Investment (ROMI) and marketing effectiveness.
- Inspire and lead the segment marketing team and marcomms team in the execution of planned campaigns as per the marketing roadmap.
- Drive greater end-to-end alignment with commercial teams in launching / re-launching products/propositions/initiatives roadmap
- Build and Manage an Annual Media Plan
- Perform all managerial HR tasks in accordance with Tigo People Policies
- Be the chief custodian of the Tigo brand in Rwanda with responsibility for the development of all Tigo brand communication assets and KPIs;
- Manage a fully functioning in-house creative team and all external agencies, ensuring all assets are aligned to Tigo brand design & equity objectives
- Regularly monitoring of brand tracker scores, and setting action plans to set targets and KPIs
- Works to ensure synergy between Brands and corporate communications team to ensure single message communication across platforms
- Responsible for the management of creative agencies and Media Agencies;
- Analyze product/service performance and prepare market feedback report
TRADE MARKETING & SALES ENABLEMENT
- Own the trade marketing and sales enablement strategy driving the best visibility for Tigo Cash in Rwanda.
- Collaborate with Sales team in developing an executable trade marketing and sales enablement plan with clear metrics.
- Manage the deployment of POSMs across all customer touch points.
- Develop, maintain and execute a plan for experiential activities focusing on consumer education and engagements including roadshows and other activations.
- Own the trade channel communications input in all product marketing campaigns.
- Review and revamp a catalogue of POS items and collaterals focusing on innovation and cost-effectiveness.
MEDIA & CAMPAIGN MANAGEMENT
- Work with consumer insights, Media Team, Brands team and regional marketing team to develop annual media plans and KPIs
- Collaborate with Supply Chain in all media buying contract negotiations
- Determine the most effective media mix for Tigo Rwanda with consideration for an effective utilization of paid, earned and owned media.
- Continuously analyze of media landscape and competitors media activities for feedback to marketing team
LEADERSHIP & TEAM MANAGEMENT
- Exemplify Tigo brand, culture and values and instill these in the team
- Provide tactical guidance and strategic direction to the team and ensure that staff have clear roles and are executing to an excellent standard
- Cascade goals, motivate and manage team performance (set objectives and KPIs, maintain frequent updates and review meetings, assess and address performance issues)
- Ensure that the team is equipped with adequate and appropriate resources for the execution of the strategy
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- University degree in Administration, Economics, Marketing or Social Sciences;
- Master’s degree will be a plus;
- 7+ years relevant blended B2C/B2B marketing experience in relevant industries;
- 5+ years’ experience in team leadership and management.
- Effective project management, organization and leadership skills
- Creative, analytical and critical thinking abilities with an eye for detail
- Lead cross-functional team to undertake marketing activities
- Excellent presentation, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and time constraints
- Computer literate and tech savvy
- Ability to work effectively with a wide range of cultures in a diverse community;
- Willingness to travel to ensure smooth take-off of all marketing activities across the country;
- Excellent interpersonal skills
HOW TO APPLY:
If you believe that you are the right candidate for the above position, please follow the link below to submit your Application letter& CV.
Direct Link: https://MillicomUniversity.csod.com/ats/careersite/jobdetails.aspx?site=1&c=millicomuniversity&id=745
Deadline for Submission: Friday June 30, 2017.