About Tigo Rwanda
Tigo Rwanda is part of a global telecommunications company- Millicom with a presence in Africa and Latin America. Launched in 2009, we are the second largest telecommunications company in Rwanda, offering GSM, 2G, 3G and 4G as well as mobile financial services under the Tigo brand; Join our team today as a;
POSITION: Procurement Manager
Responsible for managing and developing Procurement function to become an integrated part of Supply Chain Management Office.
Coordinate purchasing activity in such a way as to promote TIGO’s purchasing policiesbased on effectictive supplier selection; management and relationships for the category to achieve the Local Category targets of cost, quality and service, complying with MIC internal control policies.
- Develop in depth Industry understanding within the business, specifically concerning local competitive forces, breakthrough business or technology advances, and cost structure.
- Responsible for driving all technical / Commercial Tigo projects, procurement Analysis and Reports,
- Manage the ordering process cycle and follow-up on delivery in accordance with the company’s procurement plan
- Leading and driving supplier negotiation, planning interaction and assessing success against desired out comes
- Coordinate the PC process and ensure proper planning of Procurement activities to align with the business strategy
- Continuous performance monitoring of suppliers through total cost of ownership model
- Leading strategic interfaces with suppliers through analyses, evaluation, benchmarking and categorization of their performance againstexpectation and unexpected challenges critical dates in relation to the delivery of the needed goods/services
- Responsible for the management of the Supplier base: selection, maintenance, development and deletion
- Achieving the commercial / Technical targets: cost, quality, service level, finished contracts.
- Development and execution of Category Supply Strategy to achieve best in class Supplier base: recommend and negotiate Strategic partnerships, Frame Level Agreements, competitive biddings.
- Coordinate and negotiate requirements with local internal customers, and support them withthe commercial side of enforcing Contracted terms and performance.
- Maintain a purchase orders register and submit a weekly progress report on the status and progress of the procurement function in the company
- Tracking Pending and Open POs, Pending and Open PRFs as well as review and distribution of information to include: Request for Proposals & ITT
- Supervision and management of direct reports to ensure high performance
- Handle any other task assigned to by management in the best interest of the Company
QUALIFICATION & SKILLS:
- University Degree,Engineering, Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, Logistics,
- 3 years of Experience in Procurement, Technical Project Management.
- Good at Problem solution, mediation and negotiation
- Negotiation skills
- Ms Office skills
- Writing and Verbal Communication skills
- Numerical skills
- Relevant procurement processes knowledge
- Good Analytical & problem solving skills
How to Apply:
If you believe that you are the right candidate for the above position, please follow the link below to submit your Applications & CV.
Deadline for Submission: Tuesday 29thNovember2016 before 5:00PM