About Tigo Rwanda
Tigo Rwanda is part of a global telecommunications company- Millicom with a presence in Africa and Latin America. Launched in 2009, we are the second largest telecommunications company in Rwanda, offering GSM, 2G, 3G and 4G as well as mobile financial services under the Tigo brand; Join our team today as a;
POSITION: Fixed Accounts Executive-Sales
The Fixed account Executive focuses on accounts identified as Enterprise/SME/ SOHO .The Fixed account Executive role is client facing, the main purpose is uncovering Fixed Business Opportunities, to align Insight strategically and formally with the client, whether this be at framework or contractual level. To present all available lines of business to the client and sell wide and deep wherever possible in engaging multi-level contracts, vertically and horizontally and ensuring that all lines of business are connected across relevant company or divisional contacts.
Fixed account executive has an internal role, planning sales activities to achieve targets for each account and an external role, liaising with decision-makers in the customer organization to assess their needs and provide relevant products and services.
The Fixed Account Executive’s role is also to recruit & manage Freelancers and TLs and make them productive and efficient in terms of Productivity expected by the organization.
- Promote and sell Tigo’s business products to business organizations (Enterprise/SME)
- Identify prospect business organizations in order to sell Tigo’s business products and solutions.
- Ensure that business organizations contact list is up to date
- Conduct visits to prospect business organizations and explain Tigo’s business products and solutions.
- Acquire new business organization (Enterprise/SME) accounts to increase Tigo’s market share.
- Build strong relationship with key persons within the concerned business organizations.
- Gather and confirm business organizations requirements.
- Collect RFP’s from business organizations.
- Prepare proposals (Technical/Financial) based on collected RFP in coordination with concerned divisions/departments (Network Solutions/Business Solutions/...etc.).
- Promote new business products for current business organizations.
- Respond to business organizations queries in a timely manner.
- Conduct presentations and present Tigo’s business product/solution.
- Achieve specified sales targets set by Manager, Business Sales
- Train and Coach Freelancers and TLs, on selling techniques and Tigo’s products.
- Coordinate the installation of business solutions with concerned divisions/departments (Network Solutions/Business Solutions/...etc.).
- Perform any other duties related to the job as assigned by the direct manager.
- Meet and exceed the B2B Sales & revenue budget, whilst leading on defining the commercial tickets, channels Define, sell a portfolio of B2B fixed line services
- Ensure no churn of large accounts
- To effectively manage very large business accounts with full accountability for product cross-sell, increasing penetration with different Enterprise products, and ensuring productivity of each Freelancer
- Performs presentations; ensures resources are available for effective demos
- Perform sales activities for assigned segment or product/service line to maximize sales revenues
QUALIFICATION & SKILLS:
- Telecom sales experience
- 4+ year’s relevant experience in telecom industry, preferably in customer-facing activities in a B2B environment. Candidates with prior Exp in Sales of Wire-line products vis-a-vis, MPLS, VPN, and Data Center & Cloud shall be given preference, however not mandatory.
- Telecoms Product knowledge/usage of product by clients ISP/ IT Network solutions
- Excellent knowledge of ISP products within a product family
- IT literacy Basic computer skills in data base management
- Strong self-starter
- Ability to engage in effective and persuasive negotiations and strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and time constraints
- Ability to work effectively with a wide range of cultures in a diverse community. Strong communication skills whilst being capable of modifying his / her message to fit different levels in the organization
- Mature ability to work collaboratively with management teams throughout the organization and to be seen as a valuable expert resource to be sought out.
- Ability to achieve results through others. Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Excellent comprehension of English and French is mandatory
- Experienced with the Rwandan market
- High level of professionalism
- Should have successful track of doing sales unit roles with monthly targets in commercial units
- Experienced in managing projects that include multiple stakeholders
- Successful track of managing teams (like Freelancers and TLs)
- Experienced in complex sales, conversions and tailored offerings
- Able to work under high stress with short term targets and objectives
How to Apply:
If you believe that you are the right candidate for the above position, please follow the link below to submit your Applications & CV.
Deadline for Submission: Tuesday 29th November 2016 before 5:00PM