About Tigo Rwanda
Tigo Rwanda is part of a global telecommunications company- Millicom with a presence in Africa and Latin America. Launched in 2009, we are the second largest telecommunications company in Rwanda, offering GSM, 2G, 3G and 4G as well as mobile financial services under the Tigo brand; Join our team as an;
POSITION: BILLING SPECIALIST
To take care of billing matters related to Prepaid, interconnect, Postpaid, roaming in the billing system.
To reconcile all the billing platforms within the company (IN, HLR, SGSN, NMS, RBT, etc…)
- Reconcile all systems (Core, Billing and VAS nodes) and follow up on exceptions occurred for resolution to responsible stakeholders
- Ensure Internal control execution related to billing area
- To lead a Billing Project implementation in assigned area
- Work closely with commercial for new product rollout and ensure proper reconciliation and necessary controls are implemented priori to final launch
- Assess /Resolve Customer issues arising in billing processes
- Operate and execute tasks related billing operations
- Support Managed Services and Corporate team for Subscribers provisioning/ activation/deactivation
- Any ad hoc reports/ task requested by the Billing Manager
QUALIFICATION & SKILLS:
- Bachelors or Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer IT Engineering, Communication Systems Engineering or related Information Communication Technology field.
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in the IT &Telecom Industry.
- Experience in System reconciliation (Telecom preferably)
How to Apply:
If you believe that you are the right candidate for the above position, Please submit your application to the link below:
Deadline for Submission: Wednesday13th July 2016.