About Tigo Rwanda
Tigo Rwanda is part of a global telecommunications company- Millicom with a presence in Africa and Latin America. Launched in 2009, we are the second largest telecommunications company in Rwanda, offering GSM, 2G, 3G and 4G as well as mobile financial services under the Tigo brand. We are currently seeking to fill the position below.
POSITION: NETWORK PROJECT MANAGER
Growing company profit by implementing Tigo corporate strategies and achieving designed goals;
Defining scope, schedules and costs for Network projects
Accomplishing Network projects delivery with quality on a fixed time and budget
Tracking Network projects deliverables
- Define Network project objectives, scopes and schedules
- Developing and maintaining Network detailed project plans and controls
- Co-ordinate stakeholders, including external suppliers, and working groups engaged in Network project work.
- Identify cross-functional blocking points and identify solutions to meet productivity, quality and service delivery goals.
- Monitor and report Network projects progress, risks and performances.
- Adhere to Tigo Millicom PM Policies, procedures and methodologies.
- Manage, control and execute CAPEX for Network Projects
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor of Science Degree in electronics and telecommunication Engineering or
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer science or engineering
- At least 4 years’ experience in Telecommunication Industry
- Proven project management experience
- PMP certification would be a an added advantage
How to Apply:
If you believe that you are the right candidate for the above position, please submit your application by following this link:
Deadline for Submission: Monday14th March 2016.