Tigo Rwanda is part of a global telecommunications company- Millicom with a presence in Africa and Latin America. Launched in 2009, we are the second largest telecommunications company in Rwanda, offering GSM, 2G, 3G and 4G as well as mobile financial services under the Tigo brand; We are seeking to fill the position
TIGO SALES SCHOOL MANAGER
TSS Manager responsible for Identify training needs, Designing and implementing a comprehensive training program in lign with the business needs, TSS Concept and supports competence development of our Area Supervisors as well as Customer operation team. The training components will be geared towards new hires, existing sales staff and sales professionals who seek one-on-one assistance.
· Ensure constant alignment between TSS and business strategy.
· Ensure TSS target group development needs are identified and gabs are closed.
· Ensure quality to the learning design and activities.
· Ensure TSS Contents are updated at all time to meet the company needs, TSS Concept and TSS policy
· Ensure development plan is clearly communicated and owned by all target group.
· Ensure TSS target group are equipped with the skills/Behavior and competences required to offer an exceptional service from Mid-ARPU to High ARPU Customers.
· Constantly working towards ensuring exceptional service to Tigo customers.
· Ensure availability of knowledgeable/skilled resources to train TSS Target group at all time.
· Plan and Facilitate training as per TSS Curriculum.
· Provide feedback to the management and the team when required.
· Build knowledge and winning culture in TSS.
· Monthly Plan and reporting on the activities that will be taking place.
· TSS KPIs monthly reporting.
· Plan and control TSS budget.
· Ensure compliance with TSS Curriculum and alignment with the Business strategy.
· Ensure the top performers are recognized and are rewarded accordingly by Tigo.
· Degree in Communications, Sales/Marketing, Education or Human Resources.
· Strong experience in training and develop is desirable (3-4 years).
· 1 year in learning design is desirable.
· Train of trainer certification will be added advantage.
· Proficiency experienced with Excel and Power point is a must.
· Ability to engage in effective and persuasive negotiations.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of cultures in a diverse community.
· Mature ability to work collaboratively with management teams throughout the organization and to be seen as a valuable expert.
· Exceptional time management and organizational skills required.
· Ability to make effective and persuasive speeches and presentations.
· Ability to build group of Tigo ambassadors in our Sales and Cops team.
· Full ability to speak and read in English, Kinyarwanda and Swahili language is a must.
HOW TO APPLY
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, please follow this link to apply;
Deadline for submission: Wednesday 11th November 2015 before 5:00PM